Outsourcing is one of the great modern management trends. Aiming to get more operating efficiency combined with cost reductions, the companies have been assigning to third parties the areas that are not part of their core business.
And, in the outsourcing modality, Audccon provide services at accounting, tax, personnel, financial and public office areas, enabling the optimization of internal processes of domestic and foreign clients. With our great experience and know-how, your company can rely on qualified professionals at affordable costs.
Keep the focus on your operation and gain in competitiveness and agility with our financial analysis and management solutions. Interested? Check in details what you can hire:
▪ Bookkeeping in accordance with the accounting standards and principles in force in Brazil and/or in accordance with IFRS;
▪ Inventory and/or fixed assets control;
▪ Issuance of balance sheet, income statement, statement of shareholders' net equity and cash flow statement;
▪ Preparation of financial statements for reports and/or audits;
▪ Organization and classification of the entire accounting document.
▪ Recording keeping of purchases and sales ledgers, inventory and log books;
▪ Assessment of taxes and preparation of payment slips, such as ICMS, ICMS-ST, ISS, IPI, PIS, COFINS, CSLL and IRPJ;
▪ Preparation and delivery of accessory obligations required by Brazilian law, such as SPED, EFD PIS/COFINS, EFD ICMS-ST, DIPJ, DES, DCTF and DACON;
▪ Control of withholding taxes and issuance of DIRF and Income Statement and monitoring of eventual inspections.
▪ Preparation of payroll, Christmas Bonus (13th salary), vacations and compensation;
▪ Calculation and preparation of payment slips of social charges, such as INSS, IRRF and FGTS;
▪ Support to admission and dismissal processes;
▪ Compliance with labor and social security obligations, such as GFIP, RAIS, DIRF and e-SOCIAL;
▪ Management of benefits (inclusion, exclusion, purchase order), such as transportation voucher, meal voucher and medical assistance;
▪ Representation in labor agreements and with unions, Labor Courts, etc.
▪ Management of accounts payable;
▪ Management of accounts receivable (including collections);
▪ Issuance of realized vs forecast cash flow;
▪ Preparation of budgets and forecasts;
▪ Completion of information required for Central Bank of Brazil.
▪ Start, closure/shut down and amendments to domestic and foreign companies (industry, commerce and services) through Brazilian public offices, such as JUCESP (Commerce Registry in the State of São Paulo), RFB (Brazilian Revenue Service), SEFAZ (Secretariat of Treasury) and City Governments;
▪ Preparation of Minutes / Meeting of Members and Shareholders and respective enrollment with necessary public authorities;
▪ Issuance of digital certificates (e-CNPJ and e-CPF);
▪ Regularizations through JUCESP, RFB, SEFAZ, City Governments, CETESB, MTB, CEF, etc.
▪ Financial consulting service;
▪ Advisory services for costs and expenses’ restructuring;
▪ Accounting and financial audit for internal controls purposes; ▪ Physical inventory and fixed assets inventory;
▪ Accounting and equity’s assessment and evaluation reports;
▪ Preparation and delivery of IRPF (personal income tax) returns.